Blogger Era Posts: Wittegeist
I needed a place to put blogs after Chase shuttered his blog. He left mine up for a year and some months, but I knew that he had grown tired. Not uploading content there would make his foregone conclusion easier. (I also messaged him after I had saved the exported blogs, that he was safe to do so with no impact to my legacy.) It was a pretty close decision between blogger or google sites. But, sticking to an externally imposed template is easier to swallow on a blog - which we expect to have a consistent style - over a site with varying information.
The name 'Wittegeist' is a portmanteau of Wittgenstein (a Modern philosopher) and Geist, the german word for ghost or spirit. Also, the blog's header said 'Interpreted Glyphs,' but I always thought of it more as Wittegeist.
- 1 Jun 13: Slapdash notes about assembly struggles.
- 5 Sep 13: Explaining goals of the simpletron compiler exercise.
- July Current to the 21st.
- June lacks most everything.
- May Current to May 2.
- April Internship haitus :( Memoto arrived.
- March Watching Game of Thr. vol1; disappointed with centurion.
- February Lots of obligation; can I transfer domain?
- January Nerf obsessed, blog embarassed.
Fsboog Wall Posts
M_space Era Posts
I joined facebook back in autumn of 2004 when you still needed a college email. But, everyone in my dorm used m_space for their social communication. So, that account came to be. I usually posted here, rather than on the concurrently available xanga because I knew more people would see what I had written. This eventually resulted in some histrionics.
- 17 Nov 04: Should I publish on xanga or myspace more?
- 15 Nov 04: Deflated ego is better than stress.
- 12 Nov 04: Reaction to abduction vid.
- 04 Nov 04: Supposedly, not image fixated anymore.
Xanga Era Posts: Namor the Winged
In my senior high school year, my sister convinced me to make a blog on xanga. I cast about for names until I happened on the above. It refers to the marvel character who happens to have wings on his ankles
- 07 Aug 04: More promises for future content.
- 04 Aug 04. I did something wrong maybe?
- 20 Jul 04: Promise to stop wasting time.
- 11 Jul 04: Some old thoughts about relationships.
Nzen.ws Era Posts: NietzShell
- 28 Feb 14: How was the series Tin Man?
- 11 Feb 14: Diffused nerf Centurion avarice.
- 7 Jan 14: Email host comparison.
Tweed Sentences: Nchzen
- Begun with Dec 2009, includes the solitary 2010 post.
Shakytable Era Posts: Sangfreud
I decided on 'sangfreud' as a portmanteu of 'sangfroid' (composure) and 'Freud' of psychologist fame. My high school friend, Chase, graciously hosted this blog on his website shakytable.com, and some other people as well. However, when he closed his blog after a dry period for all, I knew the free lunch would soon end.